New Photos of Angela Now Available!

November 8, 2010

Hello, boys! I’m very pleased to be able to offer signed copies of 8 new photos which were taken earlier this year. It’s been a long time since I’ve posed nude and I’m anxious to hear what my wonderful fans think of the new material. Here are 3 examples from the set for you to enjoy:

Get your own signed 8x10!

The photos are $25 each and shipping is $3 for one photo or $10 for all eight. You can see two more examples in the gallery below and remember – I will personally autograph and personalize each and every photo. To place an order please send a check or money order to:

Angela Summers
1027 S Rainbow 270
Las Vegas, NV 89145

Thanks in advance for any orders and I can’t wait to hear what you all think of these samples. Hugs & Kisses!

- Angela

{ 15 comments… read them below or add one }

1 Rasmus loenvig November 9, 2010 at 7:21 am

WOW Angela.
You look hotter than ever. Been dreamin about this for while. Thanks for making my dream come true.
Kiss Rasmus

2 Undetants November 18, 2010 at 3:54 pm

Dear Angela,

Looking gorgeus, as always ;-)

You are one of my favourite actresses, with Alexis Devell

Kisses!

3 Jarle December 6, 2010 at 6:31 pm

Beautiful mature woman, watched you sins early 90`s.

4 Mario C. Abad December 8, 2010 at 5:29 pm

Great pictures, Angela…very nice indeed to see you back in the internet!. Good to know you’re still keeping up with the wonderful job..more luck to you!…take care….Love….Mario

5 Hubert December 9, 2010 at 7:13 am

wow you are looking wonderful – a perfect mature

Hopefully you will do more of these shoots or a comeback?

6 bob December 28, 2010 at 9:07 am

Angela, Love the pics

7 george December 28, 2010 at 6:20 pm

i love you hot baby

8 JARLE January 2, 2011 at 8:55 am

Beautifull pics, of a beautiful mature. Please give us more!

9 Michael Payne January 6, 2011 at 1:45 pm

I have loved you Angela for the longest time..You have such Kissable Lipps a Beautiful smile and Face..I’ve seen you in quite a few movies that I own and cherish every one..I couldn’t even immagine what it would be like to wake up to you in my arms.. You’re body is Hot, Silky and Sensuously Smooth Looking..I could make love to you for hours and hours over and over again giving you as many orgasms as you’re precious little heart desires..Just looking deep into you’re Gorgeous Sparkling Eyes while we made love would literally send me over the edge while having you ride and wrap you’re silky leggs around me..Thank You Angela For Being Such A Wonderfully Beautiful Woman And Thank You For All Of My Deepest Fantasies.. With Much Love And Lust.., Michael Payne…Jackson, Michigan..

10 Alan January 15, 2011 at 7:29 am

Wow! You are such a beautiful woman! You have aged gracefully over the years, I can tell. I love you so much! :D

11 Buzz January 21, 2011 at 4:06 am

Got the photo and love it. It’s already framed along with a couple of the flyers you signed at a few conventions back in the day when you were active.

12 Ken Yost February 7, 2011 at 11:39 am

Simply amazing. You are as beautiful as the day I first saw you on film. Spectacular

13 Phil February 27, 2011 at 4:26 am

You look awesome

14 Colin March 3, 2011 at 1:51 am

As beautiful as ever!

15 Daniel S FErreira October 16, 2011 at 2:55 pm

Sou seu fã, por favor, venha novamente ao brasil, quero te conhecer pessoalmente e tirar uma foto com você. Você é linda!!!